There are many attorneys on Long Island, so why choose us?
- Heather A. Fig, Esq. and all of our lawyers are active matrimonial and family law attorneys who appear in court regularly. They are knowledgeable in the law that pertains to your case and they understand both sides of every issue that will arise. This enables us to prepare for your adversary’s arguments and defend against them effectively with no surprises.
- We have broad experience in issues pertaining to your children. Heather A. Fig, Esq. is regularly assigned by judges of the Supreme and/or Family Court of Suffolk County to represent children in all matters such as divorce, neglect, abuse, custody, and visitation cases.
- Our office has successfully litigated and resolved hundreds of Family Court and Supreme Court cases yearly.
- We know what issues are important to you and your family, and we know how they can be resolved. We will share this knowledge with you so that you can make informed decisions.
- Our sole objective is to assist you in reaching your preferred result. We never hesitate to recommend settlement options for you while explaining the pros and cons of all options. If you choose to go to trial to fight for your rights and preferences even after full consultation with our office and weighing all of the pros and cons of your case, we will zealously defend you and prosecute your position.
- We have years of experience in all areas of law and litigation which will affect your case involving criminal law, family law, and matrimonial law. As a former prosecutor in Brooklyn and now a member of the Suffolk County 18B and New York State Attorney for the Child Panel, Heather A. Fig, Esq. has an active litigation practice and participates in court appearances, trials, and hearings daily. There is no fear or apprehension of litigation in this office.
- Our office is personal and compassionate. We understand your needs and what you are going through. We will never ignore your calls or your concerns.
- We are conveniently located in the heart of Suffolk County, just minutes from the Central Islip Court complex.